|Click Here To View Your Language: Hindi - Gujarati - Kannada - Marathi - Tamil - Telgu|
|Benefits of Laser Guided Land Leveling|
As per studies, a significant (25 - 30%) amount of irrigation water is lost during its application at the farm due to poor farm designing and unevenness of the fields. Fields that are not level, have uneven crop stands, increased weed burden and uneven maturing of crops. All these factors lead to reduced yield & poor grain quality.
1. 25-30% saving of water. Saving Water Is Like Money
2. Land saving - no need to make bunds & channels for irrigation.
3. Increases yields by 10 -15% due to even crop stands & full land utilisation.
4. Energy saving due to less requirement of water and tractor time for levelling
5. Improvement in nutrient use efficiencies
6. Weed Control, Labour saving, Time saving, Land saving etc.
|How Laser Leveller Works ?|
|The laser-controlled system requires a laser transmitter, a laser receiver, survey receiver, an electrical control panel and a twin hydraulic control valve. The laser transmitter transmits a rotating laser beam, which is used as the reference datum by the laser receiver mounted on the levelling bucket.|
|The control panel mounted on the tractor interprets the signal from the receiver and opens or closes the hydraulic control valve, which raises or lowers the bucket.Levelling requires soil to be shifted from the high points of the field to the low points in the most cost effective way. Fields need to be ploughed and a topographic survey undertaken before levelling commences.|
Plough the field. Use rotary tillers, disc harrows or cultivators as appropriate. Remove all surface residues / roots etc so as to aid soil flow from the bucket.
Parts & Specification